SUNDAY SERVICES - 10.30am
· First Sunday in the month will be our Parade and Family Service
· Second Sunday in the month will be a traditional style service led by a local Preacher.
· Third Sunday in the month will usually be a Holy Communion Service led by our own Minister.
· Fourth Sunday in the month will be a Local Arrangement Service led by members of the church, and also a 6 p.m. evening Zoom service.
· If there is a fifth Sunday, this will be a traditional style service with a local preacher.
Standish Methodist Church
Remember to use our booking system to join us for Sunday Worship
Our area is know in TIER 4 RESTRICTIONS.
For us as a Church:
The key message from the government with the new variant of Covid-19 which is circulating in our community is “Stay at Home”.
For places of worship the governments message is:
You can attend places of worship for a service. However, you must not mingle with anyone outside of your household or support bubble. You should maintain strict social distancing at all times.
The Church Leadership Team has held an emergency meeting to discuss what our response to the increased risk to us all should be and we have decided that services will continue for the time being and we will review this again on 11th January.
In the meantime, it is vital that each one of us observes social distancing and do not mingle with others outside our own household – keep to 2m distance from others. Please follow the guidance.
Read the full guidance here: